Miss Troy, Irlande

I've always loved Christmas as I have a huge family and we all get together in my Mum's house and the house is packed with all the adults and their children (all 12 of them!) and the house is so noisy but we all love it! It's the one time of year we are all together.

I'm particularly looking forward to this year as it will be our first Christmas with our baby girl - I've already bought loads of Christmas decorations and can't wait to put them up. Santa Claus will definitely be stopping at our house this year too (even though it's more for us than her!)!

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

0 Commentaire(s):

C'est quand Noël ?

A Propos

Je suis Isa, elfe du Père Noël...
(lire la suite)

Visites

MENTIONS LEGALES :
Copyright © 2008-2011 - Tous droits réservés noel-joyeux.blogspot.com
Toute reproduction interdite.
Les textes, photos, vidéos, extraits musicaux et éléments similaires demeurent la propriété respective de leurs auteurs.
Pour toute réclamation concernant le contenu de ce blog, question ou rectification de copyright, merci de me contacter.

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP